Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Painful Situations

All day today I have been thinking on this blog and knew that tonight was going to be a good night. Today, I had to check out of school at 12:30 because I had a doctors appointment at 1:00. I had an ingrown toe nail. Gross. Right? yeah. It hurt extremly bad for several months so I knew I had to do something soon or it would be a lot worse than it already was. I got to the hospital and sat there till they called me back. You know. The usual. The doctor told me they were going to do a simple procedure right there in the back room and that 75% of the time it will not come back, but the other 25% if it did come back then they wuld have to go one step farther. So I have been wobbling around with one tennis shoe today. I also went to my local church youth group tonight for the first time in a very long time (Faith Restoration) and let me tell you it felt so good to go back there. I never knew how much I missed it. The whole time I was there tonight I was thinking to myself it feels so good to get involved with something. Not just something but something good and worth getting into. There is always something good in everything you do even if you do not know it. You just have to get out there and do it. I always like to start off with an intro of my day. Tonight I kept it pretty simple because my day was pretty simple except for the surgery. Anyways my point I want to get across you tonight is this... We have surgeries, operations, diagnostics, etc,. and everytime we are on our way to the doctor's office whether you want to admitt it or not, we always have that feeling of "Is everything going to be okay?" When I checked out of school today everyone was like, "Are you dreading it? Are you nervous?" and my answer to everything was "No." Because I knew that through Christ there was nothing to fear not one bit and I knew he was there watching over me. Listen, when Jesus was beat to death, whipped, punched, slapped, kicked, etc,. He didn't ask himself if everything was going to be okay. Because he didn't care if he was going to be okay or not. He wanted to make sure that WE were going to be okay. You see, that is why he died for us. To forgive US of OUR sins not his. We never stop to think or remind ourselves that he did this for us. We do not think about the pain and misery he went through to do it for someone else. That someone else is US. It's US. We together are who Jesus died for. and to top it off, When Jesus was nailed to the cross and raised up to look across his own people. He looked at them and said "Lord, forgive them." Can you believe that? You think about what he went through and then he is nailed to a cross and tells the Lord to forgive them that they know not what they do? We americans today are selfless. We do not think about anyone but our selves and it's not right. There are people out there in this world that need us. Yes the Lord did say that if we ask for forgiveness we shall be forgiven, but he also did NOT say Sit there and do nothing. He does not tell you everything step by step. That's what the bible is for. Everyone always says that you can not help someone with out helping your self first. That is not true. You do not put yourself first. you put everyone else besides yourself first. Because if we do not help other people we do not deserve the right to help ourselves. What im getting at is you complain about a surgery and not even pray to God to give you strenghth to come through with it, but Jesus Christ got ,literally, beaten to death and talked to no one but God then forgave everyone for everything that they done. We do not give our Lord Jesus Christ enough credit for what he has done for us, and I think it is about time we do something about it. This is ruining the lives of everyone and it should't be this way. Everyone needs to be that first one to stand up and take lead in something to give Jesus the credit for what he has done for us. I know I am not the perfect Christian but I certainly know right from wrong and I know the right thing to do is to get right with God because he is THE ALMIGHTY. Everything. So tying in with my blog from last night, find your perspective and know what is best for you to do to help another person and do it. That's it. Think about ways to help someone and help them with anything they need you to. There is no time to waist. Go for it. Do not let anything hold you back. Pray with God One on One and ask him how you can help and he will answer. I don't know about you but i'm tired of sitting around and waiting. I'm ready to do something and I'm going to do it. Not sure yet just what it is going to be, but it will be a life changing experience. You should try it sometime. Thank you and God Bless. If you would like for me to speak with you one on one please e-mail me at and I'll be so glad to help you. Also, please take my survey at the bottom of my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment